Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Words that Aren’t, But Ought to Be (Part I)
- Dispatches from the Backyard
- Hi. I missed you.
- WINNING! (But With Less Tiger Blood)
- Conversations With a 7 Year Old (Temporary) Only Child
- “Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read.” ― Groucho Marx
- And there will come a day….
lissi on Words that Aren’t, But O… lissi on Hi. I missed you. Ginny on Words that Aren’t, But O… Ginny on Words that Aren’t, But O… daisyfae on Words that Aren’t, But O…
- Top 10 Pick Up Lines for Use on Stay at Home Moms
- On the Trail of the Albino Vagina
- Dear Kids,
- "it's a fool who plays it cool by making his world a little colder"
- On Goodwill (Or, "What IS that smell?")
- "To you from failing hands we throw the torch"
- "How do you feel about frilly toothpicks?" "I'm FOR 'em!"
- Why You Are NOT as Awesome as Bruce Dickinson
- Embracing Your Inner Asshole
- "After chasing sunsets, one of life's simple joys is playing with the boys"
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.
Good People, Doing Good