Memes get a bum rap. But I got tagged, and dammit, I’m polite.
19thmayflower gave the blog world her Six Things, and now here’s mine.
Complain about memes all you want, but there’s a real good chance I would have just posted more crap about me, anyways. So there.
Six Things You May Not Know About Me:
1. I’ve discussed my celebrity crushes, as humiliating as they were. But I also fantasize about celebrities who NEED to be my best friends. Previously, it was Carson Kressly.
We’d pick out shoes, he’d tell me how to wear my hair, then we’d sit and drink over-priced coffee drinks, snarkily criticizing the fashion choices of passers-by.
Now, it’s Amy Poehler.
We’ll both have the mom thing going on, as soon as she pops her kid out. And she’d make me laugh til I peed, but she wouldn’t make fun of my incontinence. That’s how we’d roll.
2. I am hella sick of predicting all the twists in a TV show within the first 5 minutes. What’s up, TV writers? The strike was hard on all of us. But if this is your passive-aggressive way of working out your frustrations, putting out product that mocks my intelligence, then I call shenanigans. Shenanigans!
3. I think white jeans are just wrong. There’s no need for them. And whether you know it/want to admit it, they probably aren’t very flattering on you.
The ONLY acceptable circumstance for wearing white jeans is when your period is a couple of days late, and you’re willing it to get here. Then, carry on, sistah.
4. I totally jinxed myself with the guest post I did for The Cheek of God. Since I wrote that, I’ve been through a bajillion boxes of Kleenex, I’ve been so sick. Also, my eyes are starting to go to hell again. I got cocky. Lesson learned.
5. I’m contemplating bangs. I hate growing them out. But then I saw this picture of myself.
I could get a weekend gig showing IMAX films on that forehead. Measures must be taken.
6. The falling price of gas excites me in a way that is nearly sexual. When I filled up my mini-van for just over $50 the other day? I think I saw God.
That is all. No one else will be officially tagged. But please, feel free. I find you all excruciatingly interesting. And you never tell me anything.
Have a lovely weekend, kids.