So, Brian at The Cheek of God did this, a while ago. You answer 12 questions, type the answers into flickr, choose a picture on the first page that moves you, and put the whole thing into a mosaic. It took waaaay more time than I thought it would, but I liked it. Plus, it gave me a couple more triggers for future pieces. Which is good. Because I am very much lacking in the inspiration department these days. Here’s the list of questions:
What is your first name?
What is your favorite food?
What high school did you attend?
What is your favorite color?
Who is your celebrity crush?
What is your favorite drink?
Where would you go on your dream vacation?
What is your favorite desert?
What do you want to be when you grow up?
What do you love most in life?
Choose one word to describe you.
Your blog’s name? ( I changed this one. The original question asked for your flickr account name. Mine involves both my first and last name. So that wasn’t gonna fly.)
And here are my answers:
What? You can’t tell what the answers were just by looking at the photos? And I thought we knew each other. Sigh.
Fine, here they are:
1. Ginny. Judging by the other photos available, Ginny is a ridiculously popular name for small dogs and rabbits.
2. Chataeubriand. God, it just glistens, doesn’t it? (Why yes, my life is surprisingly well insured. Why do you ask?)
3. Youngstown High School. Which looked nothing like this.
4. Navy blue. I’m not very girly, but there’s something about a crinoline…
5. Dave Grohl. He makes me feel exactly like I did when I was 16. Anything could happen. Nothing would, but anything could. (And it makes me think of my poor, poor friend Tara, who had to witness my all-consuming and should-be embarassing crush, up close at the Foo Fighters concert last spring.)
6. Colorado Bulldog. Here in Canada, that’s a vodka paralyzer (kahlua, vodka, coke and milk). I just wanted so badly to sit across from that woman, and hear everything she could possibly tell me.
7. Corfu. You were expecting blue water and white beaches, perhaps? Well, I like old and decaying. So there.
8. Homemade chocolate cake. This image came up, with the title, “Everybody Poops.” Everybody does poop. And that is why poop is funny.
9. Famous wealthy writer. I have not a hot clue what this dude has to do with writing. But that’s his neck stretched over his chin. Whoa.
10. Sleeping late. I just want to find that patch of sun and curl my entire body into it.
12. Praying to Darwin. This guy’s name is Devon, and the photo was taken on Hollywood Boulevard. Apparently, he dresses up as Chucky, for the tourists.
That was fun. Thanks, Brian.